Friday, August 24, 2012

The Reading Games Final Wrap Up

Button Credit to Amelia from The Authoress
 
So The Reading Games is officially over. It's bittersweet but I'm sure you are all excited to know who won right? Well you won't have to wait much longer

The books I read during The Reading Games are:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa, 363p
The Finising of Lady Amelia by Scarlett Rains, 127p
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, 335p
The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen by Andrea Cefalo, 267p
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce, 298p
The First by Sara Zaske, 98p
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout, 329p
Endlessly by Kiersten White, 389p
Freak by E. K. Henry, 267p
Rift by Andrea Cremer, 464p
Beautifully Broken by Sherry Soule, 330p
Nevermore by James Patterson, 368p
The Possesion of Cassie Quinn by Kathryn Knutson, 200p
In Honor by Jessi Kirby, 235p
Tempest by Julie Cross, 334p
Xor: The Shape of Darkness by Moshe Sipper, 295p

The ones with links are ones that I've written a review for. For the Goodreads links to all these books click here.

Ready to find out who won? Drumroll please.
                      ....



                          ...



                    ..


                          .

Marissa:                                          

Total number of books read: 16      
Total pages: 4, 699

Aneeqah:
Total number of books read: 22

So that means Aneeqah is the winner! This time. I'm not a sore loser though. I still have a little less than two weeks left before I have to start school and I plan on doing nothing but reading :). A free book would be awesome but I don't need anymore books to add to my ever groing to read stack. I'll be buying Aneeqah a book of her choice as soon as possible. You know what's funny? Me and Aneeqah didn't read any of the same books. Not one.

Please leave a comment if you've read any of the books we did and what you thought of them or if you think we should do a rematch next summer.

For the last time:
May the odds be ever in your favor.
-Marissa

1 comment:

  1. We didn't read any of the same books?! *runs to check* Wow, that's so surprising! We read the same types of books usually. This problem needs to be fixed! ;)

    Anyways, thanks for doing the competition with me Marissa! You were a fabulous competitor, and you really pushed me to read more. I hope we can do this again next summer! =)

    ReplyDelete