Sunday, August 26, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge Catch Up Post 2

To see all the information about this challenge see my day 1 post.

I'm sorry! I know I've slacked off on this challenge but I really do want to finish it. From now on I'm just going to do catch up posts instead of daily posts. That way I can catch up and get it done :).  Since I feel so bad about falling so far behind these catch up posts are going to include a lot of cute gifs. Also I will include a gif if I don't have an answer for a question.

The question for day 14 is- What is your favorite book from your favorite author.

I chose Cassandra Clare as my favorite author. I had trouble deciding between City of Glass and City of Lost Souls. In the end I decided on City of Glass. I really love that one. Below you can find the goodreads page for City of Glass.

City of Glass Goodreads page

The question for day 15 is- Who is your favorite male character.

This is a hard one because there are so many options. But if I had to chose I would chose Ren from the Tigers Curse series. Everyone knows I'm incredibly obsessed with the Tigers Curse series. It's my absolute favorite series right now. Ren is an amazing character. A lot of people like his brother Kishan but I will always love Ren. Below you will find the Goodreads page for the first book in the Tigers Curse series.

Tigers Curse Goodreads Page

The question for day 16 is- Who is your favorite female charcacter.

This is another hard one because there are so many female characters. I couldn't even decide so I narrowed it down to three. First we have Tris from Divergent series. Tris is an amazing heroine. The Divergent series is such an amazing series. Second, we have Helen from the Starcrossed series. The Starcrossed series is OMG amazing. It's insanely popular and one of my absolute favorites. Lastly, we have Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars. The Fault in Our Stars is a book I think everyone should read. I love John Green and The Fault in Our Stars is my favorite book by him.

The question for day 17 is- What is your favorite quote.

I have so many quotes that I love. I keep a quote journal and all the quotes are from books I've read. Over time I keep adding to it. It's getting pretty impressive and has over 100 quotes in it. I looked through it and picked a page. Below you will find a picture I took of one of the pages from my quote journal.

 
 
Thats it for today. I'll try to do another one of these soon. As promised here is a bunny gif :).
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment