Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nevermore by James Patterson Review

Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8)
Reading Level: YA/ Middle Grade
Publisher: Little Brown and Company
Source: Bought
Last book in Maximum Ride series
One last chance...
For Max, Fang, Angel, Iggy, Nudge, and Gazzy.
Before it all ends.

Are you ready for the final chapter? Are you ready for the ultimate flight? Because THIS IS IT. One last incredible, explosive adventure with an astonishing ending that no one could have seen coming.


Review
I can honestly say I cried my eyes out when I finished this. Never in my life have I read such an amazing conclusion to such an amazing series ( okay that's probably not true but I'm still going to fangirl). I can't believe its really over. I will reread and forever love this series for the rest of my life.

Max has grown so much. Shes an amazing leader. She never gave up. She had some hard choices to make and a croup of kids to take care of. She is just so strong. I can happily say I agree with her choice of who to be with. I have never liked Dylan very much. I can admit he grew on me over time. I think he made some very bad choices with really good intentions. Now Fang I love with all my heart. Sometimes I want to punch him. But he ended up where he belonged. I'm gonna miss his character the most. The flock is like one big family trying to save the world. I like how they stayed a family till the end.

All the books in this series have exciting story lines. I think this one was the most exciting. There was so much action. I loved that in a serious situation there was still humor. It helps you remember that their all still kids. I think its admirable that a group of kids took it upon themselves to save the world. I love that the flock takes care of each other. They really are one big family. Overall I think this was a perfect conclusion. I'm sad that this series is over but it was amazing while it lasted. I'm excited for James Patterson's upcoming new book. If you haven't read this series you really need to check it out. I highly recommend. 5/5 stars

Jasmine <3

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first three books, they were worth fangirling over, but Patterson stretched the series out way too much and the fourth book and on, was just crap. Horrible plots, nothing gets resolved, stupid monsters, etc.

    So happy that it's over, although i will forever love the first three books.

    ReplyDelete