Friday, August 17, 2012

Series Love #9: Maximum Ride Series

Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.

My pick for this week is the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. This is in honor of the final book in the series coming out this past week.
The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1)School's Out—Forever (Maximum Ride, #2)Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride, #3)The Final Warning (Maximum Ride, #4)Max (Maximum Ride, #5)Fang (Maximum Ride, #6)Angel (Maximum Ride, #7)Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8)

I picked this series because it is one of my favorites. I've loved this series since I started reading. I had the killer waits for Angel and Nevermore. This series is like a part of me. Sadly it just ended but boy did it go out with a bang. The amazingness of this series is unbelievable. I think this is a series everyone should read. Plus look at how pretty all those covers are. How could you not want to read them? Seriously if you haven't read this series you need too!

Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment