Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****
 
My pick this week is:
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi.
Expected publication: January 8th 2013 from  HarperCollins
This doesn't have a synopsis yet but hopefully soon.
 
Oh the prettiness. Isn't that such a pretty cover? I love that Perry is on the cover. I didn't really picture him like that but he is cute stuff. I loved Under the Never Sky. It was absolutely amazing. I don't know how it could get any better but I know this will be just as amazing, if not more. The wait so far has been killer and it's not even close yet. If you haven't read Under the Never Sky you should. I highly recommend.
 
Jasmine <3

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I can't WAIT for Through the Ever Night! I need more Perry...nowww! ;) I'm really looking forward to this one, so great pick! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. i can't freaking wait

    ReplyDelete