Friday, August 17, 2012

Author Love #9: Tera Lynn Childs

Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about them. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

My pick this week is: Tera Lynn Childs.

Author Bio from website-
Tera Lynn Childs is the award-winning author of the mythology-based Oh. My. Gods. and Goddess Boot Camp, the mermaid tales Forgive My Fins, Fins Are Forever and Just For Fins (July 3, 2012), and a new trilogy about monster-hunting descendants of Medusa, starting with Sweet Venom and Sweet Shadows (September 4, 2012). She has also epublished two fun chick lit romances, Eye Candy and Straight Stalk. Tera lives nowhere in particular and spends her time writing wherever she can find a comfy chair and a steady stream of caffeinated beverages.

I chose Tera Lynn Childs because I love her to death. She is so sweet. When we first met her at the Texas Tea Party at TLA, she had such encouraging words for us. That really helped us. She was always very nice when we went to her signing. So far I have only read Sweet Venom and Sweet Shadows. I plan on reading her other series as soon as possible. I also hope we get the chance to see her again at a event in the future :).

Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment