Friday, August 31, 2012

Author Love #11 Stephanie Perkins

Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about them. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

My pick this week is: Stephanie Perkins

Stephanie Perkins
Author Bio from authors website-
Well, hello! I'm Stephanie Perkins, and I write novels for teens (and for adults who aren't afraid to admit that teen books are awesome). I was born in South Carolina, raised in Arizona, attended universities in San Francisco and Atlanta, and now I live in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina.
My best friend is my husband Jarrod. Our house is almost a hundred years old, and every room is painted a different color of the rainbow. We share it with a cat named Mr. Tumnus.
I've always worked with books—first as a bookseller, then as a librarian, and now as a novelist. On weekdays, you'll find me at my desk, typing away, downing cups of coffee and tea. On the weekend, you'll find me at the movies, waiting for the actors to kiss. I believe all novels and films should have more kissing.
For more information, please check out my F.A.Q.


I absolutely love Stephanie Perkins. I wish I would have gotten to meet her. She seems so sweet. I'm going to meet her one day. Its going to happen, I swear! Anna and Lola are some of my absolute favorite books. There AMAZING. I can't wait for Isla to come out. I'm sure its going to be just as amazing if not more. I can't even pick between Anna and Lola because I love them both so much. Thier both so unique and unlike any other book I've read. The charcaters are my favorite part. Their just so easy to fall in love with. If you haven't read her books you need to. I will hunt you down and force you, then we can fangirl about the cuteness together :).

Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment