Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Reading Games Week 6

Button Credit to Amelia from The Authoress

Week 6 of the Reading Games is over. If you don't know what that means go here. In short Me and Aneeqah from My Not So Real Life are doing a competition over the summer to see who can read the most books. The loser buys the winner a book.

I know this should have gone up yesterday but I was out trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer in the pool and then I watched the Olympics (I'm obsessed. How sad is it that Michael Phelps is leaving? :( ). Seriously there's only 2 more week wrap ups and then a final wrap up until this is over and for me only a few more weeks until school starts again. Where did the summer go?

Now onto the books I read this week:
Freak by E. K. Henry, 267p*

*I realized I haven't been putting the page count up lately. Oops sorry.

I know that's not a lot but my siblings had friends sleep over every single day this week and normally there was more than one and I had dance class. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. It was hectic and I've kind of been slacking in reading and blogging but I'm going to try to take advantage of the last weeks of freedom before school so I'll be back and better than ever before you know it. 

This week I'm going to finish Rift by Andrea Cremer and try to read Beautifully Broken by Sherry Soule, In Honor by Jessi Kirby and Xor: The Shape of Darkness by Moshe Shipper. With the exception of Rift these are all pretty short books and I don't have a lot of plans so I think I should be able to read them. Do y'all?

Thanks for tuning in and I'll let you know how I did this week on Saturday.
May the odds be ever in your favor
-Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment