Friday, August 3, 2012

Series Love: The Curse Workers Trilogy



Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.


My pick this week is The Curse Workers series by Holly Black.
White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)Red Glove (Curse Workers #2)Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

I waited till all the books were out before I read this series. That like never happens. I just has a feeling I would want the next book so it seemed smarter to wait till the last book was out. I read this entire series in like a weekend. I read the books back to back because they were just that good. These books are seriously addicting. The amazingness is unbelievable. In case you can't tell I really love this series. I plan on checking out her other series and I'm also eagerly waiting for her to write a new YA book for me to love. If you haven't read this series be prepared for me to come hunt you down. You need to check it out :).

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment