Friday, August 31, 2012

Series Love #11 Anna Duology

Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.

My pick for this week is the Anna duology by Kendare Blake.
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)
This is an amazing series. Both books have amazing story lines. The plots so creepy. I love the ghosts and the magical aspect. These books were impossible to put down. Cas is an absolutely amazing main character. I love him. I was so sad when I found out Girl of Nightmares was the last book. This series is so amazing it could have gone on forever. I can't even pick which book is my favorite because their both that good. Plus look at those beautiful covers. Why wouldn't you want to read them with covers like that. Their very eye catching. If you haven't read this series you should. I highly, highly, highly recommend.

Jasmine <3

2 comments:

  1. Great choice! I love the Anna books, but I will admit that I loved Anna Dressed In Blood a lot more than Girl of Nightmares. I liked GON, but I ADORED Anna.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for the comment also! It's great to get another opinion :)

      Delete