Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Boundless by Cynthia Hand

****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****

This weeks pick is:
Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
Boundless by Cynthia Hand
Expected release date: January 22nd 2013
             from HarperTeen         

     No Synopsis yet.

So yeah I know there's no synopsis yet and the release date is ages away but I'm so excited for this book that I had to make it my Waiting on Wednesday this week. Since there's no synopsis I'll make one myself. This is what I hope will happen: "Clara goes to college but soon decides she misses Tucker too much so she goes back to him and they live happily ever after and the angels give up on her and move on. Christian lives happily ever after too 'cause he's cool. Oh, and Jeffrey's okay." So it probably won't go exactly like that it will most likely be a lot more epic but a girl can hope right? I'm sure you can tell by now I'm team Tucker. *Sigh* Tucker. Anyways don't you just love the cover? Seriously all the covers for this series are so gorgeous.
-
Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Love that made up synopsis, Marissa! <3 Although, I think I'm slowly becoming Team Christian... we'll see what ends up happening in Boundless. ;) I can't wait for this book either, and the fact that it's going to take place at Stanford makes me ridiculously excited, since that's where I want to go to college! :D

    Fabulous pick! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am 100 percent team Tucker :). I can't wait. Mostly because it's one of the few books that I can't even imagine what is going to happen. -Marissa

      Delete