Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Read Games Week #1

So the first week of The Reading Games has past! If you don't know what The Reading Games are click here. In short me and Aneeqah from My Not So Real Life are doing a competition to see who can read most this summer. On the 23rd of August whoever has read the least books buys the other one a book. I didn't read as much as I wanted to this week but I'm planning on reading a lot next week to make up for it.

What I read:
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa-363p
The Finishing of Lady Amelia by Scarlett Rains-126p

Alas Aneeqah has read more than me but it's only the first week I'll pass her buy ;).

I'm currently reading Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. My next couple books are The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen by Andrea Cefalo, As You Wish by Jackson Pearce and The First by Sara Zaske.
-Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment