Friday, July 6, 2012

Series Love #3: The Iron Fey



Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million.Include authors name and the covers of the books
My pick this week is the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa.



I picked this series because its one of my favorites. The covers are gorgeous. The books are so amazing. I have no idea why I waited so long to read this series. I never wait till the whole series is out but I did with these. I could seriously stare at these books all day and think about their amazingness. Its unhealthy how much I love these books. I'm obsessed. I would die to meet this author. I hope she comes here one day. I am so excited for her upcoming book The Lost Prince which is supposed to hit shelves October 23rd 2012. If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend. Now for the covers.



The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)
The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)



Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment