Thursday, July 5, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge Day 5

To see all the information about this challenge see my day 1 post.

The day 5 question is- What book makes you happy?

My answer- I have to say Lola And The Boy Next door by Stephanie Perkins. This book makes me so happy. I love Anna and Lola very much. They are both such amazing books. I can't wait for the upcoming book Isla and the Happily Ever After.

Here is the cover and synopsis for Lola and the Boy Next Door.

Lola and the Boy Next Door
Budding designer Lola Nolan doesn’t believe in fashion . . . she believes in costume. The more expressive the outfit -- more sparkly, more fun, more wild -- the better. But even though Lola’s style is outrageous, she’s a devoted daughter and friend with some big plans for the future. And everything is pretty perfect (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the dreaded Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood.
When Cricket -- a gifted inventor -- steps out from his twin sister’s shadow and back into Lola’s life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.


Goodreads Page

Jasmine :)

5 comments:

  1. I have been dying to read this... Also Anna and The French Kiss... there similar I believe. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Anna and the French Kiss, but have yet to read Lola! I'm definitely excited to read it, maybe I'll have Marissa buy it for me when I win that competition of ours. ;) It looks just as cute as Anna, which I loved. <3 Can't wait to read it!!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This competition of yours entertains me very much! I'm curious to see whos gonna win. You can never be too sure with Marissa :)

      Delete