Saturday, July 28, 2012

Reading Games Week 5

Button Credit to Amelia from The Authoress

Week 5 of the Reading Games is over. If you don't know what that means go here. In short Me and Aneeqah from My Not So Real Life are doing a competition over the summer to see who can read the most books. The loser buys the winner a book.

Now onto the books I read this week:
Endlessly by Kiersten White
I was reading Rift by Andrea Cremer but I couldn't get into it. I was still on a camp high for like half the week. Then Endlessly came out and I had to read it immediately.

I'm currently reading Freak by E. K. Henry and after that I'll take another crack at Rift.

Yes, Aneeqah is beating me at the moment but it's just for the moment :).

May the odds be ever in your favor.
-Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment