Friday, July 27, 2012

Author Love: Jennifer L. Armentrout

Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about them. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

My pick this week is: Jennifer L. Armentrout


Bio from website: Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you've heard about her state aren't true. When she's not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russel Loki. Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories....which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She also writes adult romance under the name J. Lynn. She is the author of the COVENANT Series (Spencer Hill Press), the LUX Series (Entangled Publishing), and the upcoming YA contemporary mystery/thrillers DON'T LOOK BACK (Disney/Hyperion Fall 2013) and yet untitled book (Disney/Hyperion tentative Fall 2014).

Jennifer L. Armentrout is like a super author. She published seven books and two novellas this year. That totals at nine. Nine. Not only that she's constantly posting extra/deleted scenes for all her books. Plus every single book (at least the ones that I've read) she writes is amazing. I don't know how she does it. I read Half-blood last year and I read both Pure and Obsidian this month. Half-blood and Pure make my heart a little (books that do that are my favorite though) and Obsidian is one of the most original books I've read lately. All her books that haven't come out yet are some of my most anticipated. There's only nineteen more days until Onyx and four months until Deity. Cursed looks awesome too and comes out in September. I hope that I get to meet Jennifer L. Armentrout one day and get my books signed. Maybe she'll bring Pepe and Sztella too ;)

-Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment