Friday, July 20, 2012

Series Love #5: Divergent series



Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.




My pick this week is Divergent series by Veronica Roth.
Divergent (Divergent, #1)Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

I absolutely adore this series. Its really high up on my favorites. I didn't think it could get much better than Divergent. I was wrong,  Insurgent was so very amazing. Divergent is still my favorite out of the two but its a close call. These books are unlike any other and I think thats one of the reasons they are so amazing. I am very impaintely waiting for the third book to come out. As of now there isn't a title or a date but hopefully those will be released soon.If you haven't read these you should. You won't regret it. Also below you will find a picture of me and Marissa with the author. We were lucky enough to meet her at TLA. We were both incredibly excited to meet her and get a book signed. We also recieved ARCS of Insurgent a few weeks before it came out. I can honestly say that we were jumping up and down when they handed us our copies.


Marissa, Veronica Roth, and myself.

Jasmine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment