Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Reading Games Week 3

Week three of The Reading Games has come to an end. If you don't know what The Reading Games is click here. In short me and Aneeqah from My Not So Real Life are doing a competition to see who can read most this summer. On the 23rd of August whoever has read the least books buys the other one a book.

What I read this week:
The First by Sarah Zaske
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I know I didn't read a lot but I was helping with Vacation Bible School at my church so everyday last week I was gone half the day and I much prefer reading in the silence of my room.

Now here's where it gets complicated you see this week I'm going to be three hours away at church camp Monday through Friday so I don't think I'm going to be able to get a lot of reading if any done. But I did bring 4 books with me for the drive and because I like to have options and those are:
Rift by Andrea Cremer
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
The Dead Tossed Waves and The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan

So we'll have to see how I do at the end of the week. Sorry if we're M.I.A this week Jasmine is going to camp too. Also sorry about posting this late.

Oh, I almost forgot we got a button!















Thank you to Amelia from the Authoress for making this fabulous button. I love it :)

May the odds be ever in your favor
-Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment