Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Reading Games Week 2

Here comes the end of The Reading Games week two. If you don't know what The Reading Games is click here. In short me and Aneeqah from My Not So Real Life are doing a competition to see who can read most this summer. On the 23rd of August whoever has read the least books buys the other one a book.

What I read this week:
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen by Andrea Cefalo
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce

What I plan on reading next week:
The First by Sara Zaske
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Rift by Andrea Cremer
Freak by E. K. Henry
In Honor by Jessi Kirby

I know that's kind of a big number (for me at least) but I'm participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon so I'm hoping to read a lot despite being busy in the evenings. So we'll see.

I think Aneeqah has read more than me this week again but that's fine I'll sweep in in the last two minutes and score the winning touchdown. Sorry foot-ball reference in real person words once July is over and I read all my review books I'm going to kick Aneeqah's butt. In a a nice way though :).
Thanks for tuning in again and I'll see y'all next week.

May the odds be ever in your favor -Marissa

1 comment:

  1. I'm participating in the Once Upon A Readathon as well, so please prepare to get your butt kicked! ;) I highly doubt that you'll be able to score that winning touchdown at the end, because I'll be so ahead of you!!

    Good luck trying to catch up to me! ;)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete