Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge Day 3

To see all the information about this challenge see my day 1 post.


The day 3 question is- What is your favorite series.

My answer- I have a ton of favorites but since I had to pick I chose Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck. If you know me, you'll know that I'm incredibly obsessed with this series. Its been my favorite for a while now. I own a life sized stuffed white tiger named Ren just like the tiger in the books. Ever since reading this series I've become majorly obsessed with Ren and white tigers. I'm leaving the authors goodreads website here.

Jasmine :)

2 comments:

  1. A life-sized stuffed tiger?! Extremely obsessed with the series too and would love to find an adorable stuffed tiger. Do you mind me asking where you got it?

    ReplyDelete