Friday, September 14, 2012

Author Love #13: Huntley Fitzpatrick

Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about them. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

My pick this week is: Huntley Fitzpatrick

Huntley FitzpatrickAuthor Bio from goodreads
Huntley Fitzpatrick grew up dreamy and distracted in coastal Connecticut, attended Concord Academy and Yale. She flourished in a family of bookworms where everyone always had their nose in a book. She kept an exhaustively thorough journal which frightened her boyfriends but has proved very useful in her career as a writer. Her debut contemporary Romance, MY LIFE NEXT DOOR, was published in June of 2012 by Penguin-Dial for Young Readers. Now she laughs with and eavesdrops on her six children who provide her with perspective and material. She is represented by the amazing Christina Hogrebe of the Jane Rotrosen Agency.

I picked Huntley Fitzpatrick because I loved My Life Next Door so much. Since its a standalone it couldn't be a series love. So instead I chose to do author love. I think My Life Next Door was absolutely amazing. You can how much I loved it in my review. It was a debut and it was amazing. That just makes me super excited to see what else this author comes up with. I would die to meet this author and get my book signed. I hope she comes to Texas one day. If you haven't read My Life Next Door I'm gonna hunt you down and force you. As for me, I'm going to patiently wait for this author to write something else for me to love :).

Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment