Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout




****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****





My pick this week is:
Opal (Lux, #3)
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected publication: December 11th 2012 by Entangled Publishing
No one is like Daemon Black.
When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.
But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.
After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.
Together we’re stronger... and they know it.
 
As soon as the cover for this was released I knew I had to save this week for it. Isn't that such a pretty cover? We all know I'm a big Jennifer Armentrout fan. She can do no wrong in my book. Onyx was released a while back. It was amazing of course. The wait for Opal is actually not that bad. It's only a few months. It still feels like torture though. I guess you could say I'm a little impatient. December couldn't come any faster. If you haven't read Obsidian or Onyx, you should do that. This is one of those I will hunt you down series. Save me some trouble and read it :).
 
Jasmine <3

8 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this pick! This is my favorite series ever and I cannot wait to read this baby!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to read this series. It's still on my wish list. Glad to hear that you love the books :) I look forward to reading them.

    Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Book Blog
    http://paranormal-goddess.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/my-waiting-on-wednesday-pick.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I just because one of your GFC follower's :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the follow and the comment! I hope you get the chance to read this series soon :)

      Delete
  3. You can't go wrong with JLA....or Daemon! Can't wait for this one!!!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following! I followed back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem thanks for following back! There is a couple hours left in our 100 followers giveaway if you want to enter :) http://beneaththemoonandstars.blogspot.com/2012/09/100-followers-giveaway.html

      Delete