Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton



****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****




My pick this week is:
Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Allison Moulton
Expected release date: January 29th, 2013
             from Katherine Tegen Books    
    Your strength in heart and hand will fall. . . .
Ellie knows that the darkest moments are still to come, and she has everything to fight for:

She must fight for Will.
The demonic have resorted to their cruelest weapons to put Will in mortal danger, and Ellie makes an unlikely alliance to save him and to stop Lilith and Sammael, who seek to drown the world in blood and tear a hole into Heaven.

She must fight for humanity.
As the armies of Hell rise and gather for the looming End of Days, Ellie and her band of allies travel to the world’s darkest and most ancient regions in her quest to come into her full glory as the archangel Gabriel.

And Ellie must save herself.
Her humanity withers beneath the weight of her cold archangel power, but Ellie must hold tight to who she is and who she loves as she prepares for the ultimate battle for Heaven and Earth.

In this final installment in the Angelfire trilogy, Courtney Allison Moulton brings her dark world of epic battles and blistering romance to a blazing bright conclusion.
 
 
This series is one of my favorites. I cannot wait for this to come out. It seems like the last book in a lot of my favorite series are coming out and it's sad and exciting at the same time. Wings of the Wicked ending in a huge cliff-hanger and I don't know how much longer I can wait to know what happens to Ellie and Will.

6 comments:

  1. I love this series! I can't believe that this is the last book in the trilogy. Great pick! :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 wow. i need2 start these books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pick! I haven't read this series yet. I love the cover. If you look at my blog background you can tell I'm a big fan of trees.

    New follower! Check out my WoW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to read them! They're amazing. The covers describe the books very well. Thanks for the follow I followed back :)

      Delete