Saturday, September 8, 2012

Series Love #12: Dream Catcher Trilogy


Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.

My pick this week is the Dream Catcher Trilogy by Lisa Mcmann

I picked this series because I love how unique it is. I read it a while back and I still think about it all the time because it's so different than anything I've read. The trilogy follows the main character Janie  who is a dream catcher which basically means she gets sucked into other peoples dreams and can't control it. So that's a lot less fun than it sounds. It's about her coming to terms with what she is and what that means for her. There's a guy that helps her out through all of that named Cabel and I like him very much :). It's dark and original and the writing style is fabulous. Plus the romance is pretty adorable. If you haven't read this series I highly recommend you do. There all out so you don't have to wait and I promise the story will stick with you.

-Marissa

P. S. Yes, I know these normally go up on Friday and you all were probably wondering what the heck happened to me. Sorry I was reading and forgot until the end of the day that these were supposed to go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment