Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jasmine: Summer Wrap Up




Hey guys! So summer is officially over for me. I've been back in my version of school for a few weeks now. I wanted to write this just so you guys can know how I spent my summer, what's coming up here on the blog, and what my plan is for the next couple months. So over the summer I passed my reading goal(which was 50) and read 60 books. That sounds kinda crazy but I'm pretty proud of myself. I've been pretty good about updating Goodreads so you can look there to see what I read. I'm attending Austin Teen Book Festival at the end of this month. As for conferences I'm planning on attending TLA in April and ALA annual in June. ALA isn't local so I'm going to be traveling to Chicago for it. If any of you are planning on going to any of those events leave a comment and let me know.I should be posting wrap ups for the conferences and events too so keep an eye out for those. As for here on the blog, things are probably going to slow down a little bit. With school its hard to post reviews and stuff. Hopefully it wont be too bad. Also we are finally getting a blog design :). Its supposed to start work in October. Our little blog isn't so little anymore. Our progress has been great lately. I want to thank all of you for being such lovely followers. Hopefully the giveaways make you feel appreciated. If any of you have a wrap up post or a plan for the rest of your year I would love to hear it. You can leave a comment of find me on Twitter. Keep an eye out for my reviews, memes, and vlogs. Thanks for reading.

Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment