Friday, September 14, 2012

Series Love #13: A Need So Beautiful Duology

Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.


My pick this week is the A Need So Beautiful Duology by Suzanne Young
A Need So Beautiful (A Need So Beautiful, #1)A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2)


Aren't those covers pretty? So I read these right after each other so the series felt really short to me. I loved it so much there could have been 8 more books and I would have been very happy. But just the two fit together so perfectly that I wouldn't change a thing. They were both so amazing. I absolutely adored the characters. They story lines were fantabulous. Even though I've read a lot of angel books, I've never read an angel book quite like this. This series is just so unique. I am super excited to see what this author comes up with next. If you haven't read this series I highly recommend. Its amazing.

Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment