Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater







****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****

My pick this week is:

Sinner
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
Expected release date: July 1st, 2014
from Scholastic Press
A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?


The Wolves of Mercy Falls is one of my favorite series of all time so of course I'm dying to read this. I loved Cole and Isabel and knew that their story wasn't over and I can't wait to see how it continues.


What are you waiting on this Wednesday?


Marissa

2 comments:

  1. I really loved the first few books in this series, but I never did read the last book (a very bad habit of mine). I may try this one---I don't remember much about Cole but I did love Isabel's character. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a surprise when I first heard of this one but I'm so excited for it too! Especially because I think her writing has just gotten better since she wrote the first 3 books. Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete