Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Hollow City by Ransom Riggs










****"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill at the Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.****

My pick this week is:
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine, #2)
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
Expected release date: January 14th, 2014
from Quirk Books


In 1940 after the first book ends, Jacob and his new Welsh island friends flee to London, the Peculiar capital of the world. Caul, a dangerous madman, is Miss Peregrine’s brother, and can steal Peculiar abilities for himself. The Peculiars must fight for survival, again.





I read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children late last year and I really loved it. It ended with very open ending, if not cliffhanger and I really want to know what happens. Plus I'm excited for more creepy pictures. I mean look at that cover.


What are you waiting on this Wednesday?


Marissa



No comments:

Post a Comment