Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (44)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This weeks topic is Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm excited for.
  1. The Murder Complex by Lindsey Cummings. 
  2. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy.
  3. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge.
  4. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine.
  5. Tracked by Jenny Martin. 
  6. Nil by Lynn Matson.
  7. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord.
That's it for me. This was a harder topic. I only had a couple so I had to do some hunting! You guys keep an eye out for all these pretties! Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments.





Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment