Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Beautiful Fate by Cat Mann Review

A Beautiful Fate
Reading Level: Young Adult
Self Published
Source: Author
First book in the Beautiful Fate series
*This was gifted to me by author for review*
Obsessive and driven by nightmares, Ava Baio is uprooted from her Chicago home after the untimely and tragic death of her loving mother. Alone for the first time in her life, at a new school in a new town, Ava finds herself sorting through unfamiliar and unsettling feelings with a secretive yet beautiful boy, Ari. After an unconventional start to their relationship, Ava becomes intensely absorbed by her love for Ari, and with his help and the help of his family, she discovers who she really is – a Fate descended from Atropos. She learns that the Greek mythology she grew up reading is not truly a myth after all and that she is the key in an ancient war- the only weapon her new family has to survive.
Will she be able to separate her heart from her destiny? Is she willing to kill to protect those she loves?


Review
This story really impressed me. I read it in one day and loved it to pieces!

This tells the story of Ava. After a tragic death she is forced to move into a boarding school and start over. What she doesn't know is she has the power of fate in her hands. While she discovers her past, 6 men are out to get her. 

I really enjoyed Ava. I liked her personality. I loved how she stood up for herself. The farther into the story I got, the stronger she had become. I loved that she stuck to her morals and was careful with Ari. I also loved how much she cared for her friends and her new family. I absolutely adored Ari. I loved how open he was about his feelings for Ava. I loved how caring he was. I loved how important his family was to him. Ari's family made an amazing addition to the story. It was one of my favorite parts. 

This has a very unique storyline. It was very fast paced and action packed but only in some parts. It focused a lot on the characters and I really liked that. I never got bored. I didn't see any of the twists coming. I couldn't stop reading even when I tried. Overall I enjoyed this story so very much. It was very well done! 



Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment