Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (4)




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers
 
This weeks topic is Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters. This list is probably gonna be all about characters being part of a love triangle. You have been warned!
 
  1. Seth from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. The reason Seth frustrates me is because he is the other part of the love triangle. I know there are some Team Seth in the world but he just isn't for me.
  2. Christian from the Unearlthy series by Cynthia Hand. The reason Christan frustrates me is because he is also the other part of the love triangle. But, I also don't enjoy him because he is very you belong with me and I'm gonna prove it to you. And pushy is just annoying.
  3. Kaiden from the Sweet series by Wendy Higgins. I actually really like him the only reason he frustrates me is because he is so amazing and Anna wont let herself be with him.
  4. Elder from the Across the Universe series by Beth Revis. Elder is an amazing character and he has my heart. But the fact that he doesn't stand up for himself has bothered me throughout the whole series. It's gotten better but it still is frustrating.
  5. Zenn from the Possession series by Elana Johnson. Zenn is another one of those you not that bad but you tend to make things more complicated characters.
  6. Jem from the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. I love Jem with all my heart. But I know he is going to break it piece by piece.
  7. Warner from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. Now I know that after Unravel Me everyone is going gaga for Warner. Maybe he frustrates me because I don't understand him. But, I really don't want to like him. I think Adam is enough for me.
  8. Cadan from the Angelfire series by Courtney Alison Moulton. Cadan frustrates me because I don't really know him. And I feel bad for him.
  9. Jillian from the Pandemonium series by Lauren Oliver. Okay he is not a bad character at all but he has me worried for Requeim and I don't think he is right for Lena.
  10. Sebastian/Johnathan from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Okay he's evil why else would I pick him.

Jasmine

8 comments:

  1. I can definitely understand why you put some of these on your list!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of Seth!!! I love Aiden so much, and I hope Alex doesn't break his heart in Apollyon!!!

    Thanks for stopping by YA Sisterhood.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Aiden FTW :). I hope she doesn't break his heart too! I just don't think I could take it!

      Delete
  3. I agree with you on Seth & Warner!! I liked them at some points but they force me to side with their enemy lol!

    I love the blog you guys!

    Tt @ NeverEndingStoires

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I ever liked Seth but Warner has his moments. I like how complex a character he is and I think I will end up liking him, but I will be Team Adam forever :)

      Thank you <3

      Delete
  4. I like your list! Seth has never been my favorite either. He 's so darn pushy. He needs to let up and leave Alex alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3. It seems like there are a lot of Seth lovers out there. I wasn't sure if anyone would agree with him being on there but it seems like some do :). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete