Friday, January 18, 2013

Author Love #18: Jodi Meadows

Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about them. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

My pick for this week is: Jodi Meadows
Jodi picture
Author Bio from website-
 
Jodi Meadows lives and writes in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, with her husband, a Kippy*, and an alarming number of ferrets. She is a confessed book addict, and has wanted to be a writer ever since she decided against becoming an astronaut
 
I picked Jodi Meadows not only for my love of Incarnate but also because of how social she is as an author. If I went and tweeted something to her she would most likely reply and I love when authors do that. I've also met her(picture at the end of the post) and she is so nice. She had little crocheted butterflies that she made for us. She is always doing fun little teasers on Twitter. For all the Incarnate lovers there is Team Incarnate. To me it seems like her fans are important to her. Not all authors show how important their fans are so I love it when I find and author that does. Plus Incarnate is amazing and I know Asunder will be to! So that explains why I picked Jodi Meadows this week. If you haven't read Incarnate, I highly recommend it.
 
This picture is from the Pitch Dark event. It was earlier in 2012. Jodi is the third from the left! Me and Marissa are the second and third from the right!
 
Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. Jodi Meadows is definitely one of my favorite authors too! First I love Incarnate and then she is always so sweet to talk to on twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Author Love :). Jodi is amazing! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I remember meeting Jodi Meadows at that awesome signing!! Seriously, that signing was one of the best things evah. Jodi Meadows is so sweet in person and on Twitter, and you're totally right about how she honestly interacts with her fans so much and appreciates them. I love how I can have a normal conversation with her, and just chat about anything with her. It's fabulous!

    Awesome post, Jasmine! It's SO true. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that signing was amazing! I hope all those authors come back! Thank you Aneeqah! So happy you enjoyed it <3

      Delete