Friday, August 3, 2012

Author Love: Myra McEntire

Author Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many authors and books out there that we love so much and want the world to know about them. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick one of your favorite authors. Write what you like about them and/or their books. You can also include an author bio and synopsis of their book if you want.

My pick this week is: Myra McEntire


Image of Myra McEntire
Author Bio from amazon Myra McEntire lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband and two sons. You can visit her online at www.MyraMcEntire.com

Let me start off by saying I'm obsessed with Myra McEntire's books. Hourglass was probably one of my favorites of last year. Its amazing. I absolutely adore the characters. I didn't think it could get much better, than Timepiece came along. Even though its from a different characters perspective I still loved it. I didn't think I would then it blew my mind. It gave me a new set of characters to fall in love with. I am dying for the Infinityglass the third book in the series, due to come out sometime in 2013. If you haven't read her books you should. I highly recommend because I love them with all my heart!

Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment