Monday, December 19, 2011

Spells review

Spells (Wings, #2)
Reading Level:Young Adult
Publisher:HarperTeen
Second in a series
Six months have passed since Laurel saved the gateway to the faerie realm of Avalon. Now she must spend her summer there, honing her skills as a Fall faerie. But her human family and friends are still in mortal danger--and the gateway to Avalon is more compromised than ever.
When it comes time to protect those she loves, will she depend on David, her human boyfriend, for help? Or will she turn to Tamani, the electrifying faerie with whom her connection is undeniable


Review
I adore this book with all my heart. I'm obsessed with Aprilynne Pike and this series. My feelings are very conflicted at the moment. Most people like Tam better. I've always like David better. Now I don't know who to chose. Every time there's a cute moment between Tam and Laurel a piece of my heart is ripped out. Why do they have to be so adorable together when I love David so much???


The storyline is different for me then the first one. There is so much cute and so many kissy scenes in this. That's probably why it's my favorite ;).
I will forever be scared of trolls after reading this. I really like how Laurel spent time in Avalon. I was very curious about the faerie world and this helped satisfy my curiosity.


You know what I wanna know .Why do authors always do this to me. At one point I was trying very hard not to throw my phone across the room while reading this. This book is amazing I love it a lot in case you can't tell. I'm eager to see what happens next.
5/5 stars


Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment