Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (34)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
 
 
 
This week's topic is Top Ten Best/Worst endings. I'm probably not going to have a lot of worst but that's okay!
 
 
  1. The Iron Knight by Julie Kawaga. It's told from Ash's perspective how could it not be amazing?
  2. Elegy by Tara Hudson. This may not have been all wrapped up and it may have made me bawl my eyes out. But, I really just loved this ending!
  3. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This is a only okay ending for me. I really love this series but this one just didn't really fit for me. It was still a fabulous read. It was just a little off for the series!
  4. Requiem by Lauren Oliver. I actually really loved this ending. I may be the only one but that's okay!
  5. Tigers Destiny by Colleen Houck. Now there are rumors for another book. But it will be awhile. I thought this wrapped it up perfect. I don't really want to think about this series ending though.
  6. Hidden by Sophie Jordan. I thought I would include an older read! I really miss this series guys :(
  7. Boundless by Cynthia Hand. I was expecting to not like this and I ended up loving it!
  8. Endlessly by Kiersten White. Man I miss this series too!
  9. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. We will probably see more of Bitterblue in the future but I just loved the way this one ended!
  10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I had to include a contemporary!
That's it for me! If you haven't heard of some of these books, you have got to check them out! Leave me links to your top ten or leave me your picks in the comments <3 font=""> 



Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment