Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (59)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic was a freebie and I was inspired by last weeks topic so here's my Top Ten Bookish Friendships.

  • Will and Jem-Do I even need to explain? I could go on for hours about how much I love this relationship, but I don't think I could do it without crying. They would do absolutely anything just to make the other happy. Spoilers for Clockwork Princess: As much as I loved the ending, it will never not break my heart that these two didn't get to spend their lives together.
  • Ethan and Link-These two are the most normal teenage boy bestfriends and when things around them start getting less normal (almost paranormal haha) their relationship just gets stronger. That's what annoyed me most about the movie. No matter how hot the girl. Link would never hurt Ethan and vise versa.
  • The Golden Trio-Because their goodbye scene in Deathly Hallows Part Two was when I really started sobbing.
  • The Golden Trio x2-aka: Percy, Annabeth, and Grover. Because they went through so much together in the PJO books and I miss them in the HOO books.  
  • Karou and Zuzanna-These would cross worlds for each other. Literally. When there's deadly action, they want to be fighting side by side.
  • Clary and Simon-Once they got past the whole one sided feelings thing, they got even stronger. They always want to be the others side in any situation. And because what kind of TTT post would this be without more than one mention of Cassandra Clare? (especially when I just reread CoFA and CoLS)
  • All the Raven Boys-Because with all the shenanigans these four get into they have to be close. My favorite friendship is Gansey and Ronan, though.
  • Tris and Christina-I had a whole post about how much I love Christina and it's mainly because of this friendship. They don't let anything get between them. Not even shooting the other ones boyfriend. Does that still count as a spoiler? Oops.
  • Ismae/Sybella/Annith-I just read Mortal Heart (and whoa guys) and loved these three. Being an assassin to a god creates quite a bond.
  • Rose and Lissa-I've only read the first book in this series, but it was enough to show me that these two would die for each other.
That was my top ten for this week. Any other friendships you would add to this list? Let me know in the comments!

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment