Friday, May 30, 2014

Series Love #27: The Legend Series





Displaying PicsArt_1389406874320.jpg
Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million, as long as you include the authors name and the covers of the books.


My pick this week is:

So Jasmine did this series pretty recently, but now it's my turn. This is one of my favorite dystopian series, y'all. It's not overly complicated. It has interesting politics, rebels, heroes, love, and so much pain. Goodness, this series hurts. But in a totally important to the plot way. Seriously, after I finished Champion and was done crying I was blown away by how perfect an ending it was. And Day and June balance each other out perfectly. If you're looking for a different kind of dystopian with plenty of action and just enough romance, you've been waiting too long to pick this series up. Especially if you didn't after Jasmine's post, because come on.

Also props to Marie Lu for making Day the only boy I can tolerate having long hair. Okay I more than tolerated it.


Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment