Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (58)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Art. I'm gonna do series because most of the time if I love one cover, I love them all! I'm gonna try and do a few of my older favorites! 
  1. Across the Universe series by Beth Revis. This series had a cover change right in the middle. But, even the newer covers are beautiful!
  2. The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I love these covers mainly because they have the characters on them. 
  3. The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle. I read this book for the cover. It just drew me in with its prettiness.
  4. Perfect Ruin and the Chemical Garden series by Lauren DeStefano. This author always has the most amazing covers. 
  5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. This one doesn't even need explaining. 
  6. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. These covers fit the books perfectly while being super duper pretty.
  7. The Violet Eden Chapters by Jessica Shirvington. This series is so close to my heart. The covers have just gotten better and better as the series continued.
  8. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner. I really cant wait to continue this series. I also cant wait to see the cover for the sequel.
  9. The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. They did just change these covers as the combined the books. But I have all the originals and they are so pretty I cant handle it. 
  10. The Incarnate series by Jodi Meadows. This series might just have my favorite covers!
That's it for me! You guys let me know what you would pick in the comments :) 

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment