Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (37)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This weeks topic is Top Ten Sequels I can't wait to get my hands on. This is such a fun topic! I'm gonna make this more books in a series instead of just sequels!
  1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Dude I am seriously dying for this book. It's the last book in the mara dyer series.
  2. Perfect Lies by Kiersten White. I cannot wait to see how she wraps up this series! This is the second and final book in the mind games series.
  3. Infinite by Jodi Meadows. This is another last book in the series. I'm dying to see how it all ends.
  4. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. I know I'm not the only one eagerly waiting on this pretty.
  5. Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke . The cover is one of the reasons I'm dying to read this. It's so pretty!
  6. Steadfast by Claudia Gray. I just read Spellcaster and the wait is already killing me!
  7. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton. This is another last book in a series.
  8. Empower by Jessica Shirvington. This is such a long series and it has my whole heart. I can't wait to see how it all ends.
  9. The Warrior by Victoria Scott. I'm a new fan to this series but still a big fan.
  10. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. Another last book in a series.
Well that's it for me! Let me know what you would chose in the comments!
Jasmine

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait for Tahereh Mafi's new book as well! I still haven't read unravel me but I its on my list!

    Tt @ Never Ending Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna read Shatter me and I have the Mara Dyer book just have try was it yet! Great list :)
    Dee @ Dee's Reads My TTT

    ReplyDelete