Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Origin by Jennifer Armentrout Review

Origin (Lux, #4)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Publisher: Entangled
Source: Bought
Fourth book in the Lux series
Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.
After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.
All Katy can do is survive.
Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?
Together, they can face anything. 
But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on?
And will they even be together?


Review
I have been dying for this book. That ending in Opal didn't make the wait easy. This didn't beat out Opal for my favorite book in the series but it was insanely amazing. 

Katy is being held prisoner at Mount Weather. Daemon is going to doing anything to get her out. While Daemon tries to rescue Katy, Katy discovers some new information while being held captive. 

Do I even need to tell you how amazing Daemon and Katy are? You should know that by now! Their incredibly bad ass. They have the most adorable relationship on the planet. I loved seeing them stay strong and do whatever they had to do to survive. I also loved seeing all the great secondary characters and even some new ones! 

There was something kinda different about this book. The storyline didn't seen the same as the past books. It wasn't a bad thing at all. There was lots of action but in a different way. I loved getting to know lots of new information. I loved that I had no idea where the story was going. I didn't see any of the twists coming. Overall I thought this was a great addition to the series. I couldn't put it down. I cannot wait for the last book. If you haven't read this series, I highly recommend! 
Jasmine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment