Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (38)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

This weeks topic is Top Ten Books I'd recommend to X person. So you can pretty much pick anyone. I'm going to steal someone else's idea and do my future daughter. A lot of these were books I read as a preteen or books that helped me start reading!

  1. The Anne of Green Gables series. This was my first classic series that I ever read. I loved it with all my heart.
  2. A Little Princess. Another classic that I adored.
  3. The Secret Garden. Clearly I had a thing for classics!
  4. Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvator. This is one of my all time favorite series.
  5. The Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. I know this is a little kidish but I really loved reading these as a kid. I even read them through some of my teen years :).
  6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. This is one of those books I was scared to read but am so glad I did!
  7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. This series just has so much meaning to it!
  8. Harry Potter. This is an obvious choice for many obvious reasons.
  9. Twilight. This series started my reading life and I will forever love it for that!
  10. Percy Jackson. This is like a right of passage for reading!
So as you can see I mixed that one up a little. I think these books are great for all ages! Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments <3 font="">
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment