Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday(16)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get o know your fellow bloggers.
 
This weeks topic is Top Ten Books I thought I would like more/less than I did.
 
I think this is a pretty fun topic! Mine is probably gonna have more books less than more! These are just from my most recent reads.
 
 
  1. Unravel me by Tahereh Mafi. I didn't expect to enjoy this one as much as I did!
  2. Boundless by Cynthia Hand. I was actually scared to read this one! I honestly didn't think I would enjoy it but I was pleasantly surprised :).
  3. Fracture by Megan Miranda. I didn't really have high expectations for this one even though I had heard some great things. It ended up blowing me away!
  4. The Temptation by Alisa Valdes. This is a book I actually thought I would enjoy more. I had higher expectations that it didn't really meet! I do have high hopes for the sequel though :).
  5. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I hadn't seen very good things about this one so I didn't expect to enjoy it! And of course it was amazing!
  6. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally. Catching Jordan didn't blow me away. So I expected this one to be just average and it was much more than that! It blew my expectations out of the water!
  7. The Girl of fire and Thorns by Rae Carson. I didn't even really know what to expect with this one. And it ended up shocking me. Lets just say it was incredibly impressive.
  8. The Graceling Realm series. I didn't understand all the hype before reading. To be honest I didn't even want to read this series. I forced myself and I am so glad I did!
That's all I've got! I almost got all ten! Leave me links to your Top Ten Tuesday or tell me what books you expected to like less/more in the comments <3 font="">
     
Jasmine

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Girl of Fire and Thorns! I was so pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it! And then I read Crown of Embers and fell even more in love! I'm glad you liked Boundless and Cursed- those are two books I recently acquired!Great list Jasmine!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete