Friday, October 26, 2012

Series Love #16: Revenants Trilogy

Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books

My pick for this week is the Revenants Trilogy by Amy Plum
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)Until I Die (Revenants, #2)If I Should Die

Aren't those covers the prettiest things in the world? I chose this series because its been one of my favorites for a while. Its an amazing series! The concept is so unique. Who doesn't love revenants(kinda like zombies) with super cool powers? Plus its set in Paris which is so cool. The characters are so amazing. Throughout the series the love story has just gotten better and better. The wait for If I Should Die has been torture. We still have quite a while to go. Hopefully it goes fast. If you haven't read this series, you have to check it out! You will be happy you did :).


Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment