Friday, October 5, 2012

Series Love #15: Hereafter Trilogy

Series Love is a meme we came up with. There are so many amazing book series out there. We love to share the love and help spread the word. If you want to play along all you have to do is pick a series. It doesn’t matter if it only has one book or a million. Include authors name and the covers of the books.


My pick this week is the Hereafter trilogy by Tara Hudson


Aren't those covers gorgeous? Trust me they're even better in person. With this series what's on the outside matches what's on the inside. If Jasmine hadn't made me read Hereafter I doubt I would have gotten around to it and I would have seriously missed out. This is one of my favorite series. It's a ghost story and a love story but one isn't more important than the other. The relationship between Amelia and Josh is one of the sweetest ones I've read. They have so many obstacles that they have to overcome and they do it together and love each other more for it. The ghost part is the perfect ammount of creepy and at times makes things seem completely hopeless. I'm dying to read the third book Elegy. I needed it back in January when I turned the last page in my ARC with my jaw hanging open and realized I had to wait a year and a half to know how it all worked out. If you want a book with an unique paranormal aspect, great characters and an adorable romance you have to pick this up you won't regret it.

-Marissa

1 comment:

  1. I always thought of series as being for kids and teen books, but I'm glad there are adult series too... whenever I finish a good book, I always want to read more!

    ReplyDelete