Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (70)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists

This weeks topic is Top Ten Book I Want To Reread. I'm gonna do series instead of individual books.
  1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. 
  2. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. 
  3. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.
  4. Divergent by Veronica Roth.
  5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver. 
  6. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson.
  7. The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa.
  8. Graceling by Kristin Cashore.
  9. Every John Green book ever written. 
  10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
I picked these series because I love them so much. It's been awhile since I've read some of these books. 

What would you guys pick? Let me know in the comments! 
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment