Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (64)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists
This weeks topic is Top Ten Favorite Classic Books. Before I discovered the Teen/YA section, I loved to read classics. I didn't get the chance to read very many of them. I'm gonna include some classics that I would like to read someday just for fun!


Read:
  1. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
  2. A Little Princess by  Frances Hodgson Burnett.
  3. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery.
  4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Want to read:
  1. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.
  2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
  3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
  4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
  5. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
  6. The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
  7. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo.

 Since classics kind of started my reading I really hope to read more of them! Let me know what you guys would pick in the comments!








Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment