Monday, March 4, 2013

Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Alison Moulton Review

Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)
Reading Level: Young Adult
Publisher: Katherine Tegen
Source: Bought
Third and final book in the Angelfire trilogy
Your strength in heart and hand will fall. . . .
Ellie knows that the darkest moments are still to come, and she has everything to fight for:
    She must fight for Will.
The demonic have resorted to their cruelest weapons to put Will in mortal danger, and Ellie makes an unlikely alliance to save him and to stop Lilith and Sammael, who seek to drown the world in blood and tear a hole into Heaven.
    She must fight for humanity.
As the armies of Hell rise and gather for the looming End of Days, Ellie and her band of allies travel to the world’s darkest and most ancient regions in her quest to come into her full glory as the archangel Gabriel.
    And Ellie must save herself.
Her humanity withers beneath the weight of her cold archangel power, but Ellie must hold tight to who she is and who she loves as she prepares for the ultimate battle for Heaven and Earth.
    In this final installment in the Angelfire trilogy, Courtney Allison Moulton brings her dark world of epic battles and blistering romance to a blazing bright conclusion.


Review
Can you say perfect? That's the best word to describe this book. It was a perfect ending to an amazing series. It was impossible to put down. The storyline was epic. Any questions I had were answered. The characters had the most amazing adventure. I can't believe it's over. I will miss these books with all my heart.

This concludes Ellie, Will, and Cadan's story! Will is dying and Ellie has to team up with Cadan to save him. Not only do they have to deal with that they also have a huge war brewing! Ellie just fight for all of humanity. Luckily she has some help :).

Ellie is seriously the most amazing heroine. She has a great snarky personality. She's literally BADASS. I would be scared to come across her in a fight. I love how strong she is. She never gives up. She's grown into the most amazing character and I shall miss her terribly. We all know Will is amazing. I love him dearly. He wasn't as big a character in this one but him and Ellie had cute moments so its all good. Now Cadan played a huge part and I ended up enjoying him more that I thought I would. I had always wanted to get to know him and I even found a little place in my heart for him too. I loved how he stuck with Ellie throughout everything. I don't want to say goodbye to these characters. Honestly the thought makes me want to curl in a ball and cry. But I'll be okay! I can always reread!

I think this one might have to be my favorite in the series. I loved the storyline! There was so much action and suspense. It never slowed down. The characters had some real hard things they had to do and choices to make. I couldn't even think about putting it down. I had to know everything. Everything wrapped up so well! I honestly never would have guessed that was how it was going to end. It was a perfect conclusion as I said before. Overall I think I've fangirled enough to make you read this one! That was pretty much my goal :)



Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment