Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of us will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that's asked is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

This weeks topic is Top Ten Characters from X Genre. I picked paranormal because it's what I've read most of. This list will be a lot of bookish boyfriends and couples cause you can't have one without the other, right? (These are in no particular order because they're all awesome-sauce)

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)










Ethan Lawson Wate and Lena- How do I really explain my love these two? They're both amazing, incredibly well written characters and one of my favorite literary couples. I could write a whole post about their cuteness. If I wasn't afraid of what Lena would do to me I would take Ethan for myself.
 
Uncle Macon- I have to include him as well because he's always fighting for the place of my favorite character in the series. He's so complex and his story is so, so sad. Everybody loves the broken ones, right?

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)











Ren- You just have to see my room to know my love for this character. It's stuffed white tigers galore even a huge life sized one. All because of the tiger (weretiger?) prince who stole my heart.

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)











Sophie and Archer- Oh these two. They're so snarky and adorable and perfect for each other. Mercer and Cross :)
I have to make an honorable mention for Sophie's vampire best friend Jenna for her awesome obsession with pink.

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)











Sam- He's so sweet and scarred (seriously) and I just wish he would come play me a song on that guitar of his.

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)











Evie- For the same reason I love Jenna-this girl loves her pink. But that doesn't mean she can't kick some major paranormal booty. Especially with that sparkly pink taser of hers. I need to get me one of those. Sadly I can't get me a Lend like she has. I'm afraid I'd get tased.

Obsidian (Lux, #1)











Katy and Daemon- Katy is just plain awesome. She doesn't let anybody push her around not even a snarky alien with moments of great dickdom. She's also a book blogger so she gets major points for that. Like I said Daemon isn't perfect but he has moments of sweetness too and Katy definitely tamed him. Plus his hotness helps.

Twilight (Twilight, #1)











Edward Cullen- I couldn't have a list of favorite paranormal characters without my first book boyfriend ever- who's also a vampire.

So there's my list for this week. Was that 11? Oh well. Of course these aren't all of them and I'm sure there's many I missed. What did you pick? Where any of ours the same? Tell me in the comments :)

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment