Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spear of Seth Review

Spear of Seth
Reading Level:Young Adult
Publisher:CreateSpace
First book in a possible series

Review
This book was great.I love Egyptian themed books. I wish there were more of them. I've actually never seen Indiana Jones. People say this is a lot like it. So if you like Indiana Jones I'm sure you will love this. One of the best parts was the Egyptian mythology. That plays a huge part in this. This made me want to learn more about Egyptian mythology. Im extremely curious as to what story's were real and what were made up.


Spear of Seth is told from two points of view. Alex and Heather. Both are college students who don't seem to like each other very much. Alex is a sweetheart. I loved him. He was willing to risk everything for Heather and they didn't even like each other. At first I didn't like Heather. She kinda seemed like a brat. By the end of the book I loved her. I wish that Alex and Heather had go together in like the middle instead of the end. There were a lot of secondary characters. I had a little trouble remembering who was who and who was good and who was bad.


Overall this book was very entertaining and action packed. I would recommend if you like Egyptian mythology or Indiana Jones. 4/5 Stars


Jasmine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment