Monday, March 5, 2012

CYCLES Review

Cycles
Reading  Level:Young Adult
Publisher:Self Published
First book in Cycles series
She remembers things that never happened.
She's a stranger in her own home.
She always knew she was different.
She just didn't know why.
Until now.
Renee Beaumont is about to die . . . again


Review
This wasn't what I was expecting at all. This isn't something I would normally read. I really liked it. The action starts right off the bat. I think the best part was the mystery. Some of the biggest parts I guessed. That could mean it was hidden poorly or I'm just good at figuring things out. In other reviews people said they were shocked. I was shocked by the plot but not the character relationships.


I really liked Renee. Her life was practically falling apart. She had no idea who she was or where she came from. Instead of melting down she decided to try and figure out what was going on. I loved that. Sometimes when big things change characters melt down and go crazy. That's incredibly annoying. Renee was definitely a strong main character. I loved Sam. He's adorable. He's like the helpful sidekick that ends up saving your life. I wish him and Renee had gotten together.


The plot was full of twists and turns. I never could have guessed what was gonna happen. Overall I really liked this. I highly recommend this. I'm looking forward to seeing what else this author has in store :). 4/5 Stars


Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment